During the 12 months of rental subscription period, myFirst will cover the warranty including battery performance, LCD performance, GPS signal performance but not inclusive of human error like water damage, screen crack due to negligence, screen protector crack, wear and tear of the strap or physical damage on the case or scratches on the screen. Additional charges will be applied if the repaired parts are out of warranty.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL- Can I use a different sim card when travelling abroad?
- GENERAL-How to set up and register myFirst Fone R1/R1s on myFirst Fone app.
- GENERAL-I have issue while using myFirst smartwatch, what should I do?
- GENERAL-If the kid’s smartwatch device is sent for servicing, is there any spare unit for use?
- GENERAL-Is there any warranty for the kid’s smartwatch device?
- GENERAL-I have decided to end the subscription plan right after the contract of 12 months ended. Do I have to return the SIM Card and kid’s smartwatch together?
- GENERAL-Will the myFirst Stay Connected subscription plan auto renew after 12 months?
- GENERAL-Can I cancel the subscription if I have changed my mind? Do I need to return the kid’s smartwatch device?
- GENERAL-Can I use the SIM card for other smartwatch or mobile phone?
- GENERAL-Is there any roaming service & overseas call?
Please sign in to leave a comment.