Yes, you may cancel the subscription. However, by agreeing to take up this subscription service, you will be contracted for 12 months and there will be an early termination cost involved which is 10 months of the subscription fees. You are required to return the kid’s smartwatch device and SIM card.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL- Can I use a different sim card when travelling abroad?
- GENERAL-How to set up and register myFirst Fone R1/R1s on myFirst Fone app.
- GENERAL-I have issue while using myFirst smartwatch, what should I do?
- GENERAL-If the kid’s smartwatch device is sent for servicing, is there any spare unit for use?
- GENERAL-Is there any warranty for the kid’s smartwatch device?
- GENERAL-I have decided to end the subscription plan right after the contract of 12 months ended. Do I have to return the SIM Card and kid’s smartwatch together?
- GENERAL-Will the myFirst Stay Connected subscription plan auto renew after 12 months?
- GENERAL-Can I cancel the subscription if I have changed my mind? Do I need to return the kid’s smartwatch device?
- GENERAL-Can I use the SIM card for other smartwatch or mobile phone?
- GENERAL-Is there any roaming service & overseas call?