No, the SIM card is only allowed for use on the myFirst Fone S2 or myFirst Fone R1/R1s that is provided by myFirst.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL-How to set up and register myFirst Fone R1/R1s on myFirst Fone app.
- GENERAL-I have issue while using myFirst smartwatch, what should I do?
- GENERAL-If the kid’s smartwatch device is sent for servicing, is there any spare unit for use?
- GENERAL-Is there any warranty for the kid’s smartwatch device?
- GENERAL-I have decided to end the subscription plan right after the contract of 12 months ended. Do I have to return the SIM Card and kid’s smartwatch together?
- GENERAL-Will the myFirst Stay Connected subscription plan auto renew after 12 months?
- GENERAL-Can I cancel the subscription if I have changed my mind? Do I need to return the kid’s smartwatch device?
- GENERAL-Can I use the SIM card for other smartwatch or mobile phone?
- GENERAL-Is there any roaming service & overseas call?
- GENERAL-Can I choose the mobile number for the kid's smartwatch device?