For Stay Connected Plan subscription user (Only in Singapore), you are not allowed to remove the SIM Card and transfer to another watch/device as the SIM Card is originally sync in for its own model. Please take note, any damage would not be covered under warranty and there will be penalty charges of $50 to unlock the SIM.
Articles in this section
- CALLS- How to switch off/on auto answer for R1/R1s?
- GENERAL-How to set up or register myFirst Fone R1/R1s on myFirst Fone app.
- GENERAL-I have issue while using myFirst smartwatch, what should I do?
- GENERAL-If the kid’s smartwatch device is sent for servicing, is there any spare unit for use?
- GENERAL-Is there any warranty for the kid’s smartwatch device?
- GENERAL-I have decided to end the subscription plan right after the contract of 12 months ended. Do I have to return the SIM Card and kid’s smartwatch together?
- GENERAL-Will the myFirst Stay Connected subscription plan auto renew after 12 months?
- GENERAL-Can I cancel the subscription if I have changed my mind? Do I need to return the kid’s smartwatch device?
- GENERAL-Can I use the SIM card for other smartwatch or mobile phone?
- GENERAL-Is there any roaming service & overseas call?