It is recommended to use a power outlet instead of another gadget or device, such as a laptop as the output voltage of your device might be low and would charge the Sketch Book very slowly.
Articles in this section
- APP – How do I link the Sketch Book device to the Sketch Book app?
- APP – What app do I need to download to sync the Sketch Book to my smartphone/tablet?
- APP – Where can I download the Sketch Book app?
- APP – Why are my drawings from the Sketch Book not appearing on my smartphone/tablet?
- BATTERY – Can I charge the Sketch Book on another device, such as laptop? Do I need to use a power outlet?
- BATTERY – Can I play with the device while it is charging?
- BATTERY – How do I know the Sketch Book is charging?
- BATTERY – How do I know the Sketch Book is turned on?
- BATTERY – How long do I need to charge the Sketch Book to get full battery usage?
- BATTERY – How long is the run time of the Sketch Book?