First, you will need to retrieve your drawings from the Sketch Book device through the Sketch Book app.
Please follow these steps to successfully transfer your drawings from your Sketch Book to your Smartphone or Tablet via the app:
- Download the Sketch Book app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone/tablet
- Open the Sketch Book app and select the device “Sketch Book”
- Click “+” and then select “Retrieve Works”
- The app will immediately scan and automatically connect to the Sketch Book
- You can then retrieve any saved drawings on the Sketch Book.
If you have done all these steps accordingly, it might be the case that your drawing was not saved. You will need to click the save button (left button) on the Sketch Book for approximately 2 seconds for the drawing to be saved securely in your Sketch Book.
Please sign in to leave a comment.