Yes, you can! However, you will not be able to delete or save your work when the Sketch Book is turned off. Turn it on to use these features.
Articles in this section
- APP – How do I link the Sketch Book device to the Sketch Book app?
- APP – What app do I need to download to sync the Sketch Book to my smartphone/tablet?
- APP – Where can I download the Sketch Book app?
- APP – Why are my drawings from the Sketch Book not appearing on my smartphone/tablet?
- BATTERY – Can I charge the Sketch Book on another device, such as laptop? Do I need to use a power outlet?
- BATTERY – Can I play with the device while it is charging?
- BATTERY – How do I know the Sketch Book is charging?
- BATTERY – How do I know the Sketch Book is turned on?
- BATTERY – How long do I need to charge the Sketch Book to get full battery usage?
- BATTERY – How long is the run time of the Sketch Book?
Please sign in to leave a comment.