You can edit the area that you would like your child to stay in, once they had bypassed the area that they should be in, you would get the alert notifications.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL - myFirst Fone R1 is not detecting my SIM card and showing no network, what should I do?
- GENERAL- What SIM card can I use for myFirst Fone R1 other than Singtel ,Starhub and M1? Can we use vivifi, circle life, giga, Singtel shared mobile?
- GENERAL - How long does the Battery last? How to setup a longer Battery Life for myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- How do I turn off sound and turn on vibration on myFirst Fone R1 when calling?
- GENERAL- The pedometer on myFirst Fone R1 is not working, how do I troubleshoot?
- GENERAL- What to do when myFirst Fone R1 watch strap broken/come off?
- GENERAL- How to add contacts for myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- Can I use TPG SIM card on myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- Can I bring myFirst Fone R1 for swimming?
- GENERAL-How to set Safe Zone on myFirst Fone R1?