For Stay Connected R-Plan subscription user (Only in Singapore), you are not allowed to remove the SIM Card and transfer to another watch as the SIM Card is originally sync in for its own model. Please take note, any damage would not be covered under warranty.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL - What kind of SIM card is needed for R1 smartwatch?
- GENERAL - R1 smartwatch is not detecting my SIM card and showing no network, what should i do?
- GENERAL - How long does the Battery last? How to setup a longer Battery Life for R1 smartwatch?
- GENERAL - APN settings (For Singapore M1, Circles Life users)
- GENERAL - What is the maximum contact I can add into the R1 smartwatch?
- MUSIC - How do I transfer music into R1?
- MESSAGE - What are the items that I can send from the R1 smartwatch?
- MESSAGE - Can I remove individual messages on the smartwatch?
- MESSAGE - I’ve sent a voice message to the R1 smartwatch, but I cannot play the voice message, and the message can’t be unread
- CALL - Why I can’t make a voice call from R1 smartwatch to the watch's contacts (phone)?