You would need to leave the app in your background in order to make a successful video call (for android user only). If you experienced an error while making a video call, it might be due to the signal or network connectivity of your SIM Card in your phone.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL - What kind of SIM card is needed for R1 smartwatch?
- GENERAL - R1 smartwatch is not detecting my SIM card and showing no network, what should i do?
- GENERAL - How long does the Battery last? How to setup a longer Battery Life for R1 smartwatch?
- GENERAL - APN settings (For Singapore M1, Circles Life users)
- GENERAL - What is the maximum contact I can add into the R1 smartwatch?
- MUSIC - How do I transfer music into R1?
- MESSAGE - What are the items that I can send from the R1 smartwatch?
- MESSAGE - Can I remove individual messages on the smartwatch?
- MESSAGE - I’ve sent a voice message to the R1 smartwatch, but I cannot play the voice message, and the message can’t be unread
- CALL - Why I can’t make a voice call from R1 smartwatch to the watch's contacts (phone)?