You would need to leave the app in your background in order to make a successful video call (for android user only). If you experienced an error while making a video call, it might be due to the signal or network connectivity of your SIM Card in your phone.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL- How do I set up myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- Does myFirst Fone app shows unread message/voicemail/miss call notification similar to the WhatsApp?
- GENERAL-Can we change profile picture for the contacts & followers added on myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- What sim can I use with myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL-myFirst Fone R1 screen cracked and not responsive.
- GENERAL- What to do when there is water damage on myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL - myFirst Fone R1 is not detecting my SIM card and showing no network, what should I do?
- GENERAL- What SIM card can I use for myFirst Fone R1 other than Singtel ,Starhub and M1? Can we use vivifi, circle life, giga, Singtel shared mobile?
- GENERAL - How long does the Battery last? How to setup a longer Battery Life for myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- How do I turn off sound and turn on vibration on myFirst Fone R1 when calling?