Here are the steps to set Safe Zone on myFirst Fone App
1. Open myFirst Fone app and select setting
2. Tap on "safe zone" and click on + sign to add new save zone
3. Tap on a preferred location on map to select safe zone.
4. Tap on the bottom left icon to set a name for safe zone
5. Tap on [Click to edit] bar above the icon to set days and times to activate the safe zone function and click SAVE.
6. Adjust the slide bar to set area radius and click SAVE
7. An alert will be sent to you if your child moves out of the safe zone.