myFirst Fone R1 is protected from sweat, drips of water, rain and can be briefly submerged into the water to a depth of up to 1 meter, however the device should be removed before swimming or taking a shower. IPX7 rating for the watch does mean which can be submerged up to 1 meter in water for 30 minutes however we do not recommend the watch usage during shower/swimming as there is water movement whereby immersion of the watch into water does not involve water movement.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL- How do I set up myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- Does myFirst Fone app shows unread message/voicemail/miss call notification similar to the WhatsApp?
- GENERAL-Can we change profile picture for the contacts & followers added on myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- What sim can I use with myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL-myFirst Fone R1 screen cracked and not responsive.
- GENERAL- What to do when there is water damage on myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL - myFirst Fone R1 is not detecting my SIM card and showing no network, what should I do?
- GENERAL- What SIM card can I use for myFirst Fone R1 other than Singtel ,Starhub and M1? Can we use vivifi, circle life, giga, Singtel shared mobile?
- GENERAL - How long does the Battery last? How to setup a longer Battery Life for myFirst Fone R1?
- GENERAL- How do I turn off sound and turn on vibration on myFirst Fone R1 when calling?