All our myFirst Fone series are compatible with 5G SIM cards, but they are not 5G devices. Therefore, it won't be using the 5G network when a 5G SIM card is inserted. The watch will use the 4G network on myFirst Fone R1 and myFirst Fone R1s, and the 3G network on myFirst Fone S2.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL - myFirst Fone R1s smartwatch is not detecting my SIM card and showing no network, what should I do?
- GENERAL - How long does the Battery last? How to setup a longer Battery Life for myFirst Fone R1s smartwatch?
- GENERAL- How to add other contacts into the contact list for myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL- Is there "Care Call" function on myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL- What can I do when watch keeps prompting message to replace the SIM card on myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL-How do I add friend if using PCCW SIM card for myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL- What can we do if the watch strap is broken or come off for myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL - Is myFirst Fone R1s watch compatible with 5G SIM?
- GENERAL- How to set the heart rate for myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL- How to set Safe Zone for myFirst Fone R1s?