All our myFirst Fone series are compatible with 5G SIM cards, but they are not 5G devices. Therefore, it won't be using the 5G network when a 5G SIM card is inserted. The watch will use the 4G network on myFirst Fone R1 and myFirst Fone R1s, and the 3G network on myFirst Fone S2.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL- How to set up myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL- Does myFirst Fone app shows unread message/voicemail/miss call notification similar to the WhatsApp?
- GENERAL-Can we change the profile picture for the contacts and followers added under myFirst Fone R1s contact list?
- GENERAL- Can we change the myFirst Fone R1s caller tone?
- GENERAL-What SIM do I use for myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL-myFirst Fone R1s screen cracked and not responsive.
- GENERAL- What to do if there is water damage on myFirst Fone R1s ?
- GENERAL - myFirst Fone R1s smartwatch is not detecting my SIM card and showing no network, what should I do?
- GENERAL - How long does the Battery last? How to setup a longer Battery Life for myFirst Fone R1s smartwatch?
- GENERAL- How to add other contacts into the contact list for myFirst Fone R1s?