The blue circle icon is a data call where the call will be using the internet, and the bottom left icon is a normal phone call where the calling will be using credit time. Meanwhile, video call features will be 100% using the internet/data. Only the bottom left icon will be using the credit, the rest of the features will be using internet/data.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL-What SIM do I use for myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL-myFirst Fone R1s screen cracked and not responsive.
- GENERAL- What to do if there is water damage on myFirst Fone R1s ?
- GENERAL - myFirst Fone R1s smartwatch is not detecting my SIM card and showing no network, what should I do?
- GENERAL - How long does the Battery last? How to setup a longer Battery Life for myFirst Fone R1s smartwatch?
- GENERAL- How to add other contacts into the contact list for myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL- Is there "Care Call" function on myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL- What can I do when watch keeps prompting message to replace the SIM card on myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL-How do I add friend if using PCCW SIM card for myFirst Fone R1s?
- GENERAL- What can we do if the watch strap is broken or come off for myFirst Fone R1s?