Yes! Simply press and hold the big oval button for a while to switch on video mode and the camera will automatically start taking your video. Press the big oval button again to stop.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other types of thermal printing paper sold in the market for myFirst Camera Insta 2?
- Can the myFirst Camera Insta 2 take videos?
- How do I insert/change the thermal printing paper/sticker for myFirst Camera Insta 2?
- How long does it take for myFirst Camera Insta 2 to be fully charged?
- I can no longer delete any data from the SD card even when I have already selected the Delete button on the screen as shown in the manual instructions. What can I do?
- I have run out of thermal paper. Can I still use the myFirst Camera Insta 2 to take photos?
- Is the myFirst Camera Insta 2 able to print out in colour?
- Is the myFirst Camera Insta 2 waterproof or shockproof? Is it suitable for outdoor activities?
- Is the thermal paper safe for my kids to use?
- Is there a soft copy of my photos on myFirst Camera Insta 2 that I could retrieve on other devices?
Please sign in to leave a comment.