Yes, you may remove the MicroSD memory card and use the MicroSD memory card adapter given to plug into your laptop or computer and retrieve the photos that has been taken.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other types of thermal printing paper sold in the market for my Camera Insta 2?
- Can the Camera Insta 2 take videos?
- How do I insert/change the thermal printing paper/sticker?
- How long does it take for the Camera Insta 2 to be fully charged?
- I can no longer delete any data from the SD card even when I have already selected the Delete button on the screen as shown in the manual instructions. What can I do?
- I have run out of thermal paper. Can I still use the Camera Insta 2 to take photos?
- Is the Camera Insta 2 able to print out in colour?
- Is the camera waterproof or shockproof? Is it suitable for outdoor activities?
- Is the thermal paper safe for my kids to use?
- Is there a soft copy of my photos on the camera that I could retrieve on other devices?