You can still use other brands of thermal printing paper, however, you will need to find the same size and specifications as the ones myFirst has created are made specifically for the Camera Insta 2. We highly recommend you to purchase additional thermal printing paper from myFirst, as it is guaranteed to be BPA-free and has 10 years of durability. So make sure to use safe products for your kids, and let your memories last as long as possible!
Articles in this section
- Can I use other types of thermal printing paper sold in the market for myFirst Camera Insta 2?
- Can the myFirst Camera Insta 2 take videos?
- How do I insert/change the thermal printing paper/sticker for myFirst Camera Insta 2?
- How long does it take for myFirst Camera Insta 2 to be fully charged?
- I can no longer delete any data from the SD card even when I have already selected the Delete button on the screen as shown in the manual instructions. What can I do?
- I have run out of thermal paper. Can I still use the myFirst Camera Insta 2 to take photos?
- Is the myFirst Camera Insta 2 able to print out in colour?
- Is the myFirst Camera Insta 2 waterproof or shockproof? Is it suitable for outdoor activities?
- Is the thermal paper safe for my kids to use?
- Is there a soft copy of my photos on myFirst Camera Insta 2 that I could retrieve on other devices?