It could be that your Camera 2 is not receiving enough voltage to be charged properly. Use an AC adapter that has been plugged to a main power supply. It is not recommended to use a portable charging device to charge your Camera 2.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a bigger memory card size rather than the 16GB given for myFirst Camera 2?
- How do I transfer my photos on the myFirst Camera 2 to my preferred device?
- Is the myFirst Camera 2 shockproof or waterproof?
- myFirst Camera 2 battery is fully charged but the camera would only be on for a few seconds or not switch on at all. What can I do?
- myFirst camera 2 is frozen on the load up screen. How do I solve this?
- What do the icons on the screen of myFirst Camera 2 mean?
- Where can I find the preloaded frames on myFirst Camera 2?
- Why is myFirst Camera 2 not charging properly or at all? Is there an issue with the device’s battery?