You may remove the MicroSD memory card and use the MicroSD memory card adapter given to plug into your laptop or computer and retrieve the photos that have been taken.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a bigger memory card size rather than the 16GB given for myFirst Camera 2?
- How do I transfer my photos on the myFirst Camera 2 to my preferred device?
- Is the myFirst Camera 2 shockproof or waterproof?
- myFirst Camera 2 battery is fully charged but the camera would only be on for a few seconds or not switch on at all. What can I do?
- myFirst camera 2 is frozen on the load up screen. How do I solve this?
- What do the icons on the screen of myFirst Camera 2 mean?
- Where can I find the preloaded frames on myFirst Camera 2?
- Why is myFirst Camera 2 not charging properly or at all? Is there an issue with the device’s battery?