Updates are prompted automatically upon restart, only if there are any announcements of new software for myFirst Fone. Please ensure that there is at least 50% battery left on myFirst Fone before performing any updates. If not, select "update later" and charge fully before restarting for update prompt to proceed with updates.
Articles in this section
- myFirst Fone S2 watch phone has been stolen / lost, what should I do?
- myFirst Fone S2 stuck at "Test Mode" screen
- Watch This First: Comprehensive Guide before using myFirst Fone S2
- Troubleshoot & FAQ
- What SIM do I use for myFirst Fone S2?
- WatchPhone S1 vs. myFirst Fone S2
- Editing APN settings on myFirst Fone S2
- How to connect WiFi on myFirst Fone S2?
- Updating software on myFirst Fone S2