For Singapore SingTel WatchPhone Bundle users only: https://bit.ly/2RigyCU
Thank you for purchasing our WatchPhone, or for those who have yet to get them and want to know more, this video is a very simple guide in getting started on your WatchPhone. Please spend some time and watch the basic guide.
In this video, we covered several points:
1) The items that you will be getting when you get a WatchPhone, which includes:
- Charging Cable
- Charging Dock
- SIM card tool (Not for poking into the small hole you see at the side!)
- Instruction manual
2) Connecting the cable and charging dock together by just connecting the micro USB ports together;
3) How to correctly charge your WatchPhone via the charging dock (If you placed it correctly, the WatchPhone should not slip from the magnetic dock).
4) Inserting a micro SIM card by using the SIM card tool and opening the SIM card cover, and inserting the SIM card in the correct manner. As mentioned above, do not poke the microphone hole on the left side of the WatchPhone.
5) To download the WatchPhone app, go to Play Store (for Android devices) or the App Store (for Apple devices) to download the app. Register yourself (the parent) in the app.
(For myFirst Fone users: you will be using a completely different app from WatchPhone. Go to Play Store (for Android devices) or the App Store (for Apple devices) to download the app)
6) Once you have downloaded the app, pair the WatchPhone and the app together using the "Add Phone" button on the top right corner of the app. It should be a plus sign in a circle as seen in this video. Simple start up your WatchPhone and let the WatchPhone search for your network. Once successful, it will show a QR code. Use the QR code scanner in the WatchPhone app to pair the WatchPhone.
7) Making calls on the WatchPhone and the app is simple. Just tap on the "Phone" button in the app and it will immediately call. To call from the WatchPhone, simply swipe to "Call", select the person whom you would want to call and the WatchPhone will automatically dial the number for you.
8) Sending emoticons and voice messages on the WatchPhone is easy. Swipe to the "Chat" menu, select the person whom you would like to chat with, and start talking. There are two buttons on the watch interface: an emoticon button, and a microphone button. Your child can simple send an emotion or feeling using the images pre-installed in the WatchPhone. Alternatively, they may leave a voice message using the microphone button. Press that to record and send a voice message. All conversations run over data, and fret not, the WatchPhone consumes not a lot of data.
9) If you are not using this in English, you may change language by swiping left to right to "Device" menu, scroll down and select your preferred language from the list of default languages we have installed.
Thank you for reading. We hope that you can enjoy more talk time with your child.