Actual working time varies based on the smartwatch setting and the frequency of the location updates. myFirst Fone D3s is able to last for 60 hours in standby mode (all feature settings are turned off). Under normal usage, it will usually last up to a day (up to 16 hours). Daily charging is required.
Articles in this section
- GENERAL- In which country can I use myFirst Fone D3s?
- GENERAL- What type of SIM is required for using myFirst Fone D3S?
- GENERAL-How do I setup myFirst Fone D3s?
- GENERAL-How long does the battery last in standby mode?
- GENERAL-myFirst Fone D3s watch strap is broken, where can I buy the replacement strap?
- GENERAL-Which SIM card would be suitable for myFirst Fone D3s?
- GENERAL-Why is it showing unverified IMEI when I scan the QR code to bind myFirst Fone D3s?
Please sign in to leave a comment.